Facebook Comments Troubleshooting
1) Check your internet browser - We recommend that you try posting using the latest version of Internet Explorer. If you do not have Internet Explorer, try updating your default web browser. While our comments are formatted to run on most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.), you may still encounter problems if your software is not updated regularly.
2) Try logging into your Facebook account, then refresh the page you are trying to comment on. You should see your profile picture next to a blank comment box.
3) Posting using Hotmail, AOL, or your Yahoo account - Unfortunately we are having problems commenting with these platforms. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Mobile Devices - Facebook comments will work on mobile devices, but it requires the user to login to Facebook (even if they have the Facebook mobile application). 1. Click login to facebook button 2. Type in account information 3. Allow page to load and say "Login Successful" 3. Refresh the page that you are trying to comment on.
4) Don't have a Facebook page? - If you are the recipient of a Pass it Forward ball but do not have a Facebook page we would love to hear your story. Please email email@example.com with your photos and comment and we would be happy to post it on the site for you.
5) Still can't comment? - You have a facebook account, you are logged in correctly and are using Internet Explorer...now what?! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your photos and comment and we would be happy to post it on the site for you.
Thank you for your effort!