Thank you for visiting our Donation Guidelines. Please read the following information to ensure that you are eligible for a Molten USA, Inc. donation.
At this time, Molten USA, Inc. only supports product donation requests and will not accept unsolicited cash proposals.
What We Don't Do
In order to maintain focus and achieve greater impact of corporate giving, Molten USA, Inc. will not provide charitable support for:
- Organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief
- Individuals (scholarships, stipends, fellowships, personal assistance)
- For-profit ventures
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials
- Lobbying, political or fraternal activities
- Individual study, research or travel grants
- Awards that require Molten and/or its employees to raise monies on behalf of an organization bestowing the award
- Unsolicited auction product or table sponsorships
- Unsolicited cash proposals
Should your request fall within any of the categories listed above you will not be eligible for a Molten USA, Inc. donation and your request will be denied. If you believe that your cause falls within the guidelines demonstrated above please click the following link to complete your donation request.