Last Modified 1/8/2019
Molten USA, Inc. (“Molten”, the “Company”, or “we”, “us”, or “our”, as applicable) provides www.moltenusa.com (the “Website”) for your information. In this document, “use of the Website” or similar language means your accessing the website, sending or receiving email or other electronic communications to or from us, conducting shopping transactions for Molten products, and other similar events or services offered in connection with the moltenusa.com domain.
2. Limited Right to Use the Website
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials. - You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes. - You may print or store a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution. The Company name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. Other than nominative uses, you must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
3. User Representations; Prohibited Uses
Additionally, you agree not to: - Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website; - Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website; - Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website; - Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; or - Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
4. No Molten Representations or Warranties
We make no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the Website or the content contained on or accessible through the Website. Your use of the Website is at your own and sole risk. We attempt to provide accurate information, but the Website is for general reference and informational purposes only. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Website, and make no commitment to update such content. Your sole and exclusive remedy for issues relating to the use of, or the content on or accessible through, the Website shall be to discontinue accessing the Website and using the content so obtained.
5. Accessing the Website; Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
6. Right of Refusal
Molten reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or refuse any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled or refused are: (i) limitations on quantities available for purchase; (ii) inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information on the Website; (iii) our inability to confirm or obtain authorization for charges to your credit card; or (iv) mismatching shipping and billing addresses. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. Molten will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit in the amount of the charge to your credit card.
We only ship within the Continental United States and do not ship to freight forwarding companies.
7. Idea Submission
Molten does not solicit or desire submission of ideas and/or inventions from our customers or users of the Website. If you submit unsolicited ideas and/or inventions to Molten, then you agree:
- Molten is not responsible for any such submissions; - Molten has no obligation to respond to any such submissions, nor to keep any such submissions confidential or proprietary; - Molten has no obligation to consider, review, or implement such submissions; and - Molten has no obligation to make any compensation to you or any third party for such submissions or use thereof, and you explicitly grant Molten a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive and royalty-free license thereto.
9. Release, Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
10. Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
If you believe that content hosted on the Website infringes your copyright, you should send written notification thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, to our Designated Agent, who can be reached as follows:
By mail: DMCA Designated Agent c/o Molten USA, Inc. 1170 Trademark Drive, Suite 109 Reno, NV 89521
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. All Rights Reserved.
The Website and related materials are the proprietary property of Molten USA, Inc. No right or license in or to any portion of the Website is granted to you except as expressly stated herein.